The Road America Motor Club is a business to business travelers assistance program that offers 24 hour, 7 day per week coverage for its clients. The benefits include roadside assistance, collision assistance, vehicle services, travel benefits, and home and security benefits.
Road America is a subsidiary of MAPFRE, a multi-national conglomerate having a presence in 43 different countries. MAPFE is involved in offering insurance, reinsurance, specialty risk services, and assistance to businesses in a variety of services.
· The emergency roadside assistance feature provides 24 hour emergency towing, 24 hour supply dispatching, such as emergency fuel, oil or fluids and water. 24 hour flat tire, battery and lock out assistance is also provided.
· The 24 hour collision assistance program provides secondary towing, which provides towing from a temporary holding facility to the proper repair shop that the insurance company designates, thus saving storage fees and expediting repairs.
· Vehicle services include driver valet, savings on car rentals, travel services savings and customized services as per client.
· Travel benefits include detail trip and lodging routing, discounts at major theme parks, discounts on auto rentals, motels and hotels and cruises.
· Home and security involves the Home Assist package, which insures your home in regard to mechanical breakdowns and hazardous situations.
The Road America Motor Club has two separate response centers in the case of power shutdown, or a natural disaster. The entire system is powered by the most sophisticated computerized system available anywhere in this field. The system is interconnected with major providers like insurance companies and repair facilities, which speeds claim times to a very high degree. This allows a hands on presence in all activities that members have in relation to providers and current live situations that are live and ongoing.
The service provider network is available to the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands and is backed by 15,000 carefully selected providers. All of these providers are the cream of the crop based upon past history and reliability.
The program covers light duty automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, and vans. Medium and heavy duty trucks, RVs, and fleet vehicles are also covered. Collision management and secondary towing are two features that save clients money in large measure, because everything is computerized and follow-up is very well organized.
The clients of the Road America Motor Club include 40 of the top Fortune 500 companies. Industries such as insurance, automotive, fleet services, warranty companies, telematics, memberships, and associations are members. Companies such as GMAC, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Countrywide and other major companies are clients.